Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects-Headbanger

Hope you guys had a good Monday. Heaven knows I did not want to go back to work today. I did stop by Target yesterday and they had the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Avril Levigne line on clearance. I've really wanted these but didn't want to the pay the price. I guess mainly because of her. ( I still can't see her as someone's mother. Totally weird) Anyways! I picked up Headbanger and another I can't remember the name of. I do love these nail strips . Always cool colors and they stay pretty good. Only drawback is that they don't have a good selection of sizes. Granted I'm wearing these over my oh so great glue on nails but even on my natural nails, it's hard to get the right size. Where it showed white I just used a discarded piece of nail strip and tried to blend it in. If you find them, grab them. So cute and commercial punklol. Headbanger has the perfect mix of pink girly sparkle and rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment