Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Revlon Colorstay polish- bold sangria

Hello there! I've been wanting to try more of the Revlon colorstay colors, but they are pretty pricy for drug store polish. I was in Walgreens last week and noticed this little beauty on the clearance shelf for only $2! But of course, when I got to the register it rang up $7.99. The clerk was nice enough to change to price. This such a beautiful med/deep eggplant purple. The formula is nice a thick and I really like the brush. The color stays pretty great. I didn't use a top coat and it only started to chip at the tips after 3 days. I did see some colors on clearance at Target but bright orange is not me. If you spot a good sale on this line, it's really a great line to pick up. Prices range from $9.99-5.99 in the stores in my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment