Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

really great sales going on now!

Hello hello! Wanted to give you guys a heads up on some really great deals going on now. If your like me and working a VERY tight budget, you don't have a lot of extra spending cash. So these deals are really a amazing way to stretch that beauty buck a little further:)

-Cherry Culture- pretty nice clearance sale. BUT! CC will stop carrying Sinful Colors.:( I know a lot of people who do not have access to the brand in their area and order most of their colors from here. Prices are from .50-1.25

-Sally Beauty- This weekend , in stores, Sally is taking a extra 50% off all red line items. Most stores have CG Hunger Games, Prismatic,and Metro for about $1.25. Orly colors for $2 and Finger Paints (not sure the price but I'm sure its cheap)

-Sephora- OMG! so many cool things on clearance. But the link takes you the polish clearance. Kat Von D and Nails Inc are the big winners for me. How Often can you find nails Inc. for $5??

Coming soon----

Walgreens will have all Sinful Colors polishes on sale for .99 starting Sunday July, 22. Amazing! I always miss this sale, but I will make sure to get there early and grab a few of the new releases before they are gone.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up about the sales! I am definitely grabbing some Sinful's this weekend! :D

    (Just wanted to let you know the image verification is giving me trouble, I took it off my blog because I am positive it deters people from leaving comments-trying again to post)

    ReplyDelete