Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Justin Bieber- One Time Lime

Happy Sunday guys. I wanted try out One Time Lime for awhile now after picking it up at Ulta a couple months back for super cheap on clearance. I think it was only $3.50. I am not a Bieber fan per se, but I do think he's a positive influence for the Tweens and well, I really, really, really love his Nicole by OPI nail polish line. The green is a nice rich green and the formula is nice and thick. You really only need 2 coats to get a nice solid shade. For some reason I wanted shatter too so I added black shatter from OPI. It's kinda a cool ghoulish lol.
If you find the JB line, I highly recommend picking it up. At one time TJ Maxx had duos for $7.99. Many of the Canadian released ones were there as well. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment