Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sally Hansen- Loves Me Not

Hope everyone had/ is having a great Saturday. Today it was quite dreary out so I did a darker, moody color. I had picked this up some time ago at Bed, Bath and Beyond ( I still forgot that they carry many beauty brands) Loves Me Not is from the Sally Hansen complete salon manicure line. It was a special LE release from the Spring 2012 Prabal Gurung's runway collection. As soon as I saw it, I had to have it. No way I could turn down a purple polish. It's like my cryptinite! Throw in a magical, beautiful duo chrome sparkles, and it's done. The sparkles range from gold, red, pink and blue. The base is a rich dark plum purple. Just really a beautiful color. It was very hard for me to photo though. Seeing it is LE, try to track it down. Bed, Bath and Beyond is the only place I saw it. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment