Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sephora Nail bling and HK

Happy Tuesday everyone! Oh so nice to have a chance to sit down and watch a Law and Order SVU marathon and blog. And no rain! I know we need it, but days and days of rain makes this girl depressed. Nice to have a sunny break. Anyways, back to the reason you all visit:) I picked up these two from Sephora about a month ago. Forgot I had them until I was cleaning up yesterday. I picked both up on clearance. I've always wanted some of the Hello Kitty stuff and I finally grabbed a bottle of Night Sparkle for $5. Sad they didnt have the other two clearance colors.It's a really pretty black with emerald green and gold micro glitter. Had a hard time picking up the glitter in the pictures.  Also picked up a package of the Sephora nail bling in black rainbow for $7. I was hesitant at first considering the poor experience I had with the chic prints. From my "swatch" experience, they seem great. I love the colors! I thought it was black transparent base with  the stones on top, but its a solid black. Seems to help make the colors pop even more. Night sparkle, along with many other colors from the colection are still available from Sephora.com. Unfortunately, black rainbow is not online, but they have many others on the website. Hoping they have more next time I drop by the store.

HK polish, Nail Bling


Don't ya just LOVE the bottle!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment