Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pink Wednesday NOTD


Hello everyone! I'm ever so proud of myself for posting so much in a row, lol. Just trying to get into the groove. Well today, I have OPI La Paz-itively Hot - matte layered  with OPI Sparkle-Iciouis. I ended up picking a couple OPI mattes on clearance last year at Ulta for about $5 each. I haven't used them at all until I realized  it was pink Wednesday. I really like this pink. It's a cool med/dark pink. I had to use two coats due to the wonky formula. it tending to apply streaky. Wanted to jazz it up with some sparkle and added Sparkle-Icious from OPI's Burlesque collection. Yet again, the pictures are not that great. I again decided to paint my nails before I got dressed for work and managed to mess them up. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment