Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NOTD- OPI What's with the cattitude?

Happy Tuesday ya'll. I was in abit of a rush today and decided on something fun and cherry. I picked this color mainly for the title. I've been dealing with A LOT of attitude at work the past couple of days. From employees and customers. Just been to much. I added the sparkle cheer of OPI Teenage Dream for fun. Pictures aren't the best. Like the genius I am, I painted my nails then got dressed for work. Smart huh. I love this soft blue. The only thing that is a draw back from the colors in the Shrek collection, is that the formula is a bit streaky. Once it dries it;s ok, but application is a bit wonky. Still a great fun, spring, cheery collection. I love Teenage Dream's sparkle. Nice sheer pink with multi size glitter. Very Katy Perry:)


No comments:

Post a Comment