Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Nabi magnetic polish

Hi guys. wanted to show you the Nabi magnetic polishes. Found them at Walgreens about 2 months ago lol. Just forgot I had time to post them really. I think they are around $4.99. Beats the $8.99 or higher price tag most brands carry. They seem pretty ok. Worked with the CG magnets which is cool. The only draw back that I found, and noticed other bloggers say the same, is that it does have awful chemical smell. Once you get past that, not a bad product at all. They had soooooo many colors to choose from. Had to be at least 15 to 20!To easy to go crazy, but I was able to hold back and only get 2. Picked up cinnamon and wine. Cinnamon is a really pretty med foil pink and wine is a beautiful dark red with a light shimmer. Wine is one of those colors you would wear on those days when you are feeling vampy:) I found these in my hometown but have not seen them in my current city yet. I have seen them on ebay too if you don't have a Walgreens.


                                      been playing with watermarks on the pictures:)

cinnamon
wine

No comments:

Post a Comment