Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys

Another amazing item I received in my Holiday 2012 VoxBox from Influenster. I'm a big oatmeal fan in the first place but these Quaker Real Medleys are amazing! The flavor I received was Summer Berry. It's a great item to have for a quick breakfast or healthy snack. Add water, pop in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stir and let cool and Wha Laa!! Delicious treat! Quaker did not skip on quality. The oats are really hearty and the fruit pieces are big and plump. One cup is very filling. The next day I went to Kroger and grabbed a bunch more including another flavor, Apple Walnut. So Delicious! Theres 4 different flavors available. Apple walnut, Summer Berry, Peach Almond, and Cherry Pistachio. The only drawback is the price. They run about $1.35 a cup and sometimes you can get them for 3 for $5. For the quality you receive for the product, it's worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment