Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Goody Quick Style paddle brush

Another product included in my Influenster Holiday 2012 VoxBox was the Goody Quick Style paddle brush. I wasn't to sure about this product. I don't normally use paddle brushes now that hair is so short but for reviews purposes, I tried it out. Goody claims by using the quick style brush on wet hair, you remove 30% of water. Now I can't say how much it actually takes out, but my hair is Re-crazy thick and it really helped get out a good amount of water. I used it for a straight look blowout and it seemed to help with frizz which is amazing! My hair dries quicker and feels softer. I also like using it as a regular brush to help smooth my hair from frizz too. Drying the brush is really easy. All you need to do is blast some hot air through the vented sides and in no time it's dry. My little sister just borrowed it and now I believe Im not getting it back lol. She has long thick hair and it really helped her drying time and blow out. I'll probably pick up the barrel brush which is better for my styling needs.







No comments:

Post a Comment