Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

NYC Liquid Lip Shine

Yea, not about polish but I need to share my love for this great product:) I got a tube of the New York Color Liquid Lip Shine in New York Nude in my Holiday 2012 VoxBox from Influenster. I am a lipgloss junkie, almost more than polish. Like many of us, I get let down with promises of non-sticky, moisturizing, long lasting gloss. Not this time! NYC liquid lip shine goes on smooth, stays on long and makes my lips feel great! The nude is a nice sheer nude, which I prefer to use on a daily basis but they do have many other colors to choose from. A little goes a long way too. I was just out and spotted them in stores and the price is great. Average is about $2.50. Wow! Quality and a great price. Yes please! Oh, not to mention, it has a light coconut sent. Yummy! I think Im going to pick a couple other shades. This is a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment