Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kiss Nails Nail Dress-Babydoll

Happy Sunday guys! Today on the blog I have Kiss Nails Nail Dress in Babydoll. I received a pack of these in my Influenster Holiday 2011 VoxBox. I have seen them at many stores and really liked the designs they offer. I was excited to see these in the VoxBox. I really like the line. The idea is similar to the Sally Hansen Salon Effects but the Kiss Nail Dress have a lot of designs with "rhinestones" in them which helps to really jazz up your nails! I think the application and removal was sooooo much easier too. The nail stickers come on a sheet. I like to cut them out to make choosing the size easier. After you choose your size, just peel and apply to your nail. Fold over your excess, and file off. When I removed mine, I just peeled them off. So much better than the SH SE. Having to fight with the little plastic overlay then having to soak them forever to remove. Nail Dress strips last a long too. I wore mine for about a week, and had to no chipping or peeling. PLUS, they are cheaper than the SH SE. Nail Dress runs about $6.99 SH SE runs about $8.99-$10.99. The only con to the Nail dress, is that the stickers are shorter than the SE. Those of you that have really long nails may have to double up. I did just Babydoll on clearance at Walgreens for $3.50 yesterday. Perfect time to pick them up and Try them out. All in all Kiss Nail Dress are a 9 out of 10. I'll be using these more the the SG SE for sure.



1 comment:

  1. Just found this style at kmart today for $2 bucks! Thanks for the review! I am so looking forward to wearing them. :)

    ReplyDelete