Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Color Club Winter Affair-Winter Affair

I have to say that CC Winter Affair has become one of my favorite golds ever. This is from the haul I picked up at Sally's the other day, I almost didn't buy it because it was gold. I only changed my mind because 1, it's was only $2 and 2, I really needed a thick gold for stamping. This is so beautiful and rich. Plus not to mention it smells like vanilla! The formula is nice for the collection but you do have to apply a couple of coats to get the desired coverage. I wore this shade for 3 days and it was fabulous! No chipping and you can still smell the vanilla. I'm sure loss prevention was wondering what I was doing because I kept smelling my nails and making other smell them:))) I hope the others are just as nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment