Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Color Club Winter Affair- Glitter Wonderland

OMG!!!! Glitter Wonderland is by far my new favorite purple! Glitter Wonderland is part of the Color Club Winter affair scented collection sold by Sally Beauty. It does remind me of a "fancier" version of China Glaze Flying Dragon (neon). GW is a heavenly plum purple shimmer with mixed in blue and pink micro glitter. I'm so mesmerized by it. The purple is a bright plum if that makes any sense. So pretty! I can't seem to figure out what the scent
Is but to me (after sniffing my nails for 10 mins) it seems to be a huckleberry scent which is soooo yummy. Sorry about the pictures. My laptop is now dead so I can only take pictures with my phone:((

(cloudy) daylight


indoors


another indoor


left- Glitter Wonderland right- Flying Dragon (neon)


left- GW right- FD

No comments:

Post a Comment