Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Influenster Holiday 2012 VoxBox

Hello, hello! I just wanted to do a quick recap of super awesome Holiday 2012 VoxBox from Influenster. Before I start, just a reminder. Influenster is FREE. You never need to pay for a thing! But to become a member, you need an invite. I still have 3 left, so please feel free to email me at lviar75@gmail.com if you're really interested.

I've only been a member since October 2012, and not crazy active but I do manage to do reviews about 3 times every two weeks. I'm so stoked to see the VoxBox questioners in my emails! After filling 3 out for different ones, I finally qualified for the Holiday 2012 VoxBox. Shipping was pretty fast. It arrived on Christmas Eve which is to great. I'm pretty happy with most of the items with the exception of 2. I put a quick recap on my feelings for all the items below.



Quaker Real Medlys- Yummy, filling, full of fruit chunks.- A


EBoost energy- Gritty, receive no energy, pink lemonade was kinda yuck tasting- F


Goody Quick Style brush- helps hair dry faster, great for helping keeping grizzly down- A


Kiss Nail Dress- easy application and removable, Fun! , more affordable then Sally Hansen AS- A


NYC Liquid lip Shine- smooth, long lasting, sheer color- A


Sole Society- Use INFLENSTER25 to take off $25 on your next purchase- AA

No comments:

Post a Comment