Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Playing around with Shany plates

Hello there! Haven't blogged to often. Just been crazy busy. But I have been playing around with my new Shany plates. I grabbed them off of Amazon for free because I had reward points from my Amazon card. So for free , why not:) The first pic is Nicole for OPI Prized Possession Purple from the Justin Bieber line with Sally Hansen Lime Time. Plate 22. It's supposed to be zebra stripes, but it kinda looks like grass lol. Either way, pretty cool for my first attempt. Second I have China Glaze Pelican Grey w/ CH Hey Salior! from the Anchors Away collection. Was shooting for a hipster look but it's still cute. ( I love the squirrel !) plates used , 9, 10, 12,& 13. Though I'm not super excited about the patterns on the plates, I look forward to messing around with them more.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment