Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patty's mani fail

Been so busy lately I rushed this morning to get this done before work and tge green turned out great but my stamping , not so much. I font gave any gold polish, I must pick some up. ( knew I should have gotten that Bieber gold!) All I had was GR8 from the CG OMG! Collection. It's way to thin. So, I decided to slap some gold crackle on and it turned out pretty ok. Luckily I had picked up the Antiques Gold crackle when Sally Hansen first released it, so it was just hanging out in my polish bin waiting for me. Oh! My green is Wet n' Wild fast dry SaGreena the Teenage Witch. Love the names on that line! Such a beautiful green by itself. Happy and safe holiday to you all!:)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment