Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shany 2012 25 piece review

I have seen so many cool designs made with stamp plates and I just couldn't wait anymore! Sad to say, I haven't been able to find them in any stores here so I checked them out on eBay and Amazon. Lucky me, I had some rewards points I could use on Amazon and decided to pick up a set. I think they were about $13.99. I signed up for the trail of Amazon Prime and got free 2 day shipping. Cool mail played and all for free. You can't ask for anything better!:) I read a lot of reviews about how hard it was to remove the blue plastic from the plates, but I had no trouble at all. Most of the designs are a good size and the couple I have used are good quality. I like the unique designs and the everyday ones. My only disappointment was with the Hello Kitty design and the cheetah design. The HK was lame! Looks just like a regular cat. The cheetah was cool but the spots are a little to small for my taste. They would work better for designs if it were bigger. Overall these are a great buy, especially for beginners.
pictures to come.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment