Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

NOTD Rumples Wiggin

It's been so warm and beautiful this week , I really wanted something spring on my nails. I dug around and my giant nail storage and pulled out Rumple's Wiggin' from the OPI Shrek line. This line came out before I really got into polish, and I have never been a fan of pastel colors. But!, the more I got into my obsession and I saw these colors, the more it grew on me. I was able to grab these on clearance at Trade Secret and by chance at Ulta. Part of the attraction are the names. OPI does such a great job. If it was a god awful ugly color, I'd probably still buy it is it had a catchy or fun name. Anyways, this is a great spring cot. Lovely lavender cream. 2 coats does the job just fine and dries beautifully. To spice it up, I added Luxe and Lush from CG's new Hunger Games collection. It's really only the color that grabbed me. I don't have any flakies, so it's a much needed addition. I love the opal look of the flakes and it complements this pastel shade. I was so hard to get a good picture though:( much prettier in person.








- Posted using BlogPress from qmy iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment