Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sephora chic prints by OPI

I picked these up a couple months ago off the clearance tack and though I'd give them a try. I love nail design stickers and I've used the Sephora ones before so I had high hopes for the OPI line. They normally run $12-$15. I paid $7 for these. I really love the design and they are so shiny. But that's about the only thing I liked. Application is a bit of s pain. You have to rub the nail sticker on the sheet then peel it off and apply. They don't lay we'll on the nail and you end up getting bubbles and creases. The sizing could be better too. Not everyone has perfect sized nails. Some of mine are wide and some are smaller. So, some have some hangover and others don't cover the whole nail. I'll probably just peel these off and paint them this weekend. Wish the quality was better. From now on, I'm sticking with the SH line.







 EDIT 2/18- I had sooooo many compliments today on these. At least 10 people. Men, women, kids. My least favorite nail stickers and I get the most comments. Too funny:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment