Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Big Ulta/Sally haul

This is why I'm broke lol! I had some time to kill before work Friday and decided to hit Sally and Ulta up to see if they had anything new. It's been a bit dry lately. But lucky me Sally finally got in the China Glaze Metro collection. I skipped on some of the colors, not really my thing ( yellow and green). The reds and purple are really more me. I headed on down to Ulta. Like usual it was looking pretty sad. I was about to walk out and happened to look down and I saw the new China Glaze Halloween collection! Yay! I had to snatch it up. Passed on the crackle. Lord knows, I don't need anymore of that :) The pictures aren't so great. My camera has been dead, so I've been taking with my iPhone.


China Glaze Metro--


Urban-Night <3




Concrete-Catwalk <3




Loft-y Ambitions <3




City Siren. ( a bit darker than in pic)




Midtown Magic <3




CG in the City



Over Concrete Catwalk

Ulta Grabs--




It's Alive ( fine and chunky glitter. Really quite cool)<3




Haunting <3




Crimson ( really nice deep plum)<3



Near Dark
( deep deep green) <3







Ghoulish Glow
(tried to take a glow pic. Didn't come out to great. The color is very sheer even with two coats. Does glow bright after light exposure) <3




OPI mini spookettes. (L to R) He's my Boo, Mummy knows Best, I Only Date Werewolves, and Zom-Body to Love ( glow)




He's My Boo



Zom-Body to Love
( same as CG glow but does go on darker)
- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

Location:Long St,Charlottesville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment