Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Nicole by OPI haul

I have a new polish pick up spot now. TJ Maxx! Who would have thought. I stopped by to kill some time waiting for a friend the other week and spotted a Nicole duo pack. For $6.99, why not. I turned the corner and spotted a bunch more. After standing in the store and trying to talk myself out of buying them all, I failed and ended up getting them all:) They were a mixture of the matte collection and Gossip Girl line. If you have a TJ Maxx or Ross  in your area, check them out. Each pack is $6.99. It;s like but one get one free:)

Scandel Secrets &Sparkle


To Rich For You


Party in the Penthouse

Nicole...Spotted!

Wild Blue Yonder-matte


Respect the World-matte




No Limits-matte

Positive Energy- matte

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment