Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wet n' Wild haul

Of course every time I'm in CVS, I have to check out the polish. I almost missed this new batch. They have it in it's regular Wet n' Wild endcap. Not sure when they were released but they ate definitely the new fall line. I grabbed all the colors except the black. I do love their fast dry blacks. Ebony Hates Chris is just awesome. Some seem like they could be dupes from last falls CG lines and the TV theme fast dry line. Regardless, for $1.99 a bottle, it's well worth it. The fast dry has a much better quality compared to the regular W n W polishes. Perfect for the polish girl/boy on a budget.








Tangled in My Web




Correction Tape




Behind Closed Doors <3




Cougar Attack




Ready to Pounce <3




Jungle Fever



Buy Me a Drink <3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment