Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kollection

I'm being surrounded by these damn Kardashian women! Every time I turn around, there they are, selling something. Just started carrying their clothing collection at work. Now, they have invaded my polish world. Don't get me wrong, the polishes are cute, but I'd love to see them disappear for a couple months. Anyways, the 14 color collection will be out this holiday season. (probably early November). Retail is $7.99. If you are lucky to have a Ulta, you can catch BOGO with the polish most of the time. It's how I scored most of my Bieber collection.

(left to right)It’s All About Glam, Kim-pletely in Love, All Kendall-ed Up, Wear Something Spar-Kylie, Sealed with a Kris, Rainbow in the S-Kylie, Disco Dolls, Kendall on the Katwalk, Listen to your Momager!, Follow Me on Glitter, My Empire…My Rules, Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam, Hard Kourt Fashionista, and  Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment