Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Never know what you'll find

Just a quick post. I was running some errands today and decided to slid by T.J. MAXX to see if they got any new polish in. Not much was there but I did see more duo packs. This time from OPI. Holiday packaging but the colors were from the Shrek collection. I already have them all ( thinking of what I went through to get them and now finding them here kinda irks me:() Wanted to give a shout out to those who may be searching . $7.99 for 2. I paid at least that er bottle. Never under estimate discount stores. They are a treasure trove of goodies sometimes. I have found OPI dous, Nicole duos and Color Club sets for cheap! Next time you are by one, check it out:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment