Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

S.H. Salon Effects- Fur-ocious Vocals

Ok, so I know today is national pancake day , but I have no idea on how to pull that off on nails. At least not my über sleepy brain last night. I went for some Sally Hansen salon effects. I picked up this particular on at Target a month or so ago on clearance for about $5. I'm a sucker for leopard or cheetah print accessories and nail junk. Fur-ocious Vicals is one of many styles from the Rock of Ages collection. I picked up the blue star one too. Sadly, I went back for more but they were all gone. Sally really hit the jackpot with these. Such a great selection in colors. Super fun designs for holidays or just everyday. And!, they really do last a good amount of time. My only problem is paying full price, anywhere from $9 to $12, for something I will probably only wear for a day or two with my short attention span. Please forgive the goof on my fingers and the dry cuticles.

No comments:

Post a Comment