Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pirate mani fail

Argh mateys! It's talk like a pirate day! I'm starting to come down with a crazy head cold ( or is it scurvy???:)) and my little brain didn't get that creative. I wanted a matte look for sure and used one of my favorite polishes, Manglaze Matte is Murder. Love and super hearts for this brand. I also used Butter London Pillar Box Red with Butter London's Matte top coat. The best matte top coat I have ever used. For the stamps I used random skulls and anchor from my crappy shany plates using OPI Mummy May I. The gold tip was done with Revlon Gold Coin. I wish the stamps had come out better and the gold tip looks a bit off but I'm really liking the matte red/black look. Time for drugs and sleepy. Have a great days ladies!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment