Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Revlon Colorstay-French Roast

Hello ladies! I don't have any brown polish, so when I was at Walmart the other, I was eyeballing the colorstay colors. All of a sudden this lady walks up to me and hands me a $1 coupon for Revlon cosmetics. Sweet! Revlon nail polish for $2.89, yes please. I've used to other colors from the line and really like them. French Roast was just as amazing. I didn't notice it at the time, but it has a beautiful rainbow shimmer to it. Love it! It's hard to see in the pictures, but it's really beautiful. You can find Revlon colorstay at most drug stores, grocery stores and discount stores. Price ranges from$3.00 to $8.00. ( Walgreens is the most expensive) it has such a great long wear and amazing cream formula. My new favorite polish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment