Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My awesome 2.99 nails

I've given up on having beautiful natural nails for the moment and I can't afford to drop $25 plus at the salon for fake nails, do my new alternative is glue on nails. I never had much luck with these in the past but after picking up a pack of Revlon Zoe nails during the CVS clearance sale, I decided to give them another try. I'm really tough on nails and these suckers last for at least a week before losing one. I ran out last week and dropped by CVS when I visited my family to grab another pack. Sadly ( but not surprised) , no more clearance ones. I did spot a couple packs at a random CVS mixed in with the regular stock so keep an eye out for Zoe and you might grab a deal. I really liked the Revlon but they are $9.99 a pack. It's not much, but money was kind of tight. I scanned my CVS card to see if I had coupons , and it spit out 2 beauty coupons. One for $2 off any Fingers or Revlon nails and a $5 extra care coupon. You get a $5 EC coupon for every $50 beauty purchase if you are a beauty club member ( maybe if if you aren't one either but it's still free. You can sign up online or in store) I asked the clerk if I could use both and she said yes. Yay! I ended up grabbing Audrey since they are the short length. $2.99 what a deal! My only complaint was that the glue included was dried up but luckily my brother had some super glue:) 10 minutes later, and a couple stuck together fingers, I have beautiful nails for only $2.99:) Well, minus nice cuticles. Really should have cleaned those up first. The pack includes 32 French tip style nails, plastic cuticle stick, nail file and glue. A great way to save some cash a have awesome nails.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment