Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

OPI The Amazing Spiderman

Holy crap OPI! A cool movie collection. Due out this May, it's a 7 piece collection which includes a new dark green shatter. Most seem to be "regular" colors with the exception of Just Spotted the Lizard. Looks like a neat duo chrome. I'm surprised and a bit disappointed not to see a red. It's Spiderman OPI, come on. The movie is due out June 6th and will hopefully be worth the $12:) I have mixed feelings on it after seeing the trailer. I can say I did like the previous films. It can sometimes be hard to adjust to new faces once you've gotten used to others. Back to the polish!:) So, no red but the other colors are pretty cute. So far I think I'll probably only pick up Just Spotted the Lizard,  You're Web or Mine, and of course the green shatter. Can't wait for real swatches. Into the Night looks interesting but could be a dupe of a core color (which seems to happen to often these days).  Maybe one day we will get a Batman collection or even better a Marvel collection!!



No comments:

Post a Comment