Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects

I picked these up a couple months ago in Walmart and just couldn't wait to use them for Valentines. These are are callef Love Letters. I reslly csnt trll what they say accept love lol. Of course, they don't show as well on my nails as they would on longer ones, but it's still a cute effect. I like these because they a different and have a quaint charm to them:) I wish the line was a little cheaper, but they are worth the $9.99. I missed the clearance Christmas ones at Target. Maybe you will get lucky and find a rouge on at your local store. These are so easy to apply and last at least 2 weeks( a little less for someone like myself who abuses her nails at work).





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment