Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Baby haul

Every day off I have, I seem to visit all the spots to score polish. Today must have been truck day at T.J. Maxx because they had TONS of stuff. At least 15 different shades of Essie for $3.99, about 6 shades of Orly Color blast, some China Glaze metallic crackle sets, a couple random full size color sets from Color Club for $9.99, 4 piece mini Color Club sets for $4.99, two piece full size CC sets, some OPU duo sets for $7.99, About 6 shades of Sation for $2.99, Color Club magnetic 2 piece sets (polish and clear coat) and 2, 3 and 4 piece sets of Cynthia Rowley polish starting at $5.99. This is the first time I've ever seen Cynthia Rowley polish. They have a lot of cute sets. My store had them at the normal beauty area and at the register. I only picked up 1 Sation color, Ego-Friendly. I really had to hold myself back not to go nuts, but I just choose one mainly because I've never seen a color like that and the budget. The guy checking me out was do excited about the shade, I couldn't stop laughing. "Oh wow! This is so cool!" etc, etc. Sally had in the Finger Paints and China Glaze holiday collection including the CG sets. Marshall's didn't have much, just a couple OPI shatter sets and some Orly color blast color. I needed to stop by CVS to pick up some things and just by chance ran across the Confetti holiday colors. There it was a $2 dupe for China Glaze Pure Joy. Confetti's name is All Night Long. They did have a pretty gold glitter but I'll save that one for later. Ladies, it's time to surf your city for deals! Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment