Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sinful Colors-Fly away

Hello there! I've been out of town for a couple days. My baby sister graduated high school Friday. Oh man, do I feel old. I was 19 when she was born and now she's 18 and out of school. Not to mention, my brother just turned 20. Time goes by way to quick!



Isn't she a beauty!? You know my hair was flat going to graduation, but after having to run a half a mile in a giant thunderstorm, it got it's puff back:(


Anyways, today I have a cool summer blue called Fly Away from Sinful Colors. I totally forgot it was pink Wednesday , but I think I can skip a few. I love this creme blue. You only need two costs, drying does take awhile which is frustrating but the color is just do pretty. I wanted to zazz it up do I used Shany plate Sh11 for my Zebra stripes. The white dud not come out as bright as I had hoped but I do like the subtle look as well.



Hope everyone is having a great day. Oh, thinking of doing a 20 follower giveaway soon. So please pass the word about my tiny little blog. Thanks:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment