Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Nicki Minaji Swatches

Whooo Hoooo!! I finally got my set the other other night. I ordered them on ebay. Which I don't normally do that but with this collection, I knew it would sell out out in a second once it hits the shelves and, well.....I'm inpatient :) I ordered them on a Monday and got them on Wednesday. Here's a link to the seller if you are interested. HERE. I even saved money doing it this way. If you bought in store, you'd spend at least $54, going through the auction, you spend around $47. Pretty awesome. But I did see on Bloom that you can save 30% on your first purchase. Here's a link.30% off . On to the good stuff. I love, love, love this collection. The glitters are amazing! The cremes are so think and beautiful. Of course the shatter awesome. The best OPI celebrity collection yet. The colors are so spring and fun. If you only pick up one color, personally I think it should be Save Me. Micro silver glitter with multi holo bar glitter. It goes with any and every color and not a pain to remove like must other glitters:) The formula is great, smooth and dry time is decent. The shatter is a beautiful purple. Seems they have changed the formula a bit which is nice. It seems a little thinner rather than thick like the black that came out with the KP line. All in all, grab them up and get extra if you see it. It will sell out in a week probably:)

Save me and Metallic 4 Life with Super Bass Shatter

Fly and Pink Friday with SB Shatter

Did it on Em with SB Shatter

Did it on Em(left) next to Who the Shrek are you (right)

Fly, Pink Friday and Did it on Em with Save Me.

Metallic 4 Life, Fly and Pink Friday.







No comments:

Post a Comment