Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kardashion Kolors:)

My local Ulta has finally gotten these in, but I found these at Walmart. Lucky find before they got stolen. I've only picked up 3 colors so far. The only other one I really want is Khole had a little Lam-Lam. The 3 I picked up are, My Empire...My Rules, Kendall on the Katwalk, and Follow me on Glitter(in the middle of moving, that one got packed up already). My favorite out of the the 3 is Kendall on the Katwalk. Reminds me of the Justin Bieber's Me+Blue with the addition of green glitter. The formulas are great, and have a nice quick dry time. Somewhat unique colors in this kollection (:)) I might wait to see if they go on klearance (I can't help it) to pick up the rest. The Bieber line has gone to 4.99 on the Ulta website.
My Empire...My Rules, Kendal on the Katwalk
My Empire...My Rules. Unique mushroom grey.
Kendall on the Katwalk (blurry indoors)
outdoors. still cant capture the cool green and blue:(

No comments:

Post a Comment