Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Purple with silver shatter

This is one of my favorite polish combos. These are from the Serena Williams Grand Slam collection. This particular set is the Grand Slam England. I LOVE this set! The best one in the collection and the most beautiful purple OPI has in my opinion. The set was released Spring 2011. It's one of six that were released Spring/Summer 2011 to celebrate the major tennis matches this year. Stores gave been sold out for ages, but you can still find them on e-tellers and eBay (of course). The two colors pictured are Grape...Set...Match! and silver shatter. I wish I had taken a picture of Grape to show the beautiful sparkle and slight doucheome. take my word for it, it's amazing!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment