Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

NOTD- Color Club Revvvolution

Happy Tuesday all. Ugh, been stuck in the bed with horrible hip pains. Pretty darn sure they keep coming from these Reebok Simply Tone shoes. Really comfortable for super long days and helps with heel pain but I'd rather have aching feet every night then deal with this hip pain. So bad it brings me to tears and I can't walk. So, as I lay here I painted my nails . I haven't worn this yet and man this will become a regular color for me. I've been dying for this ever since it came out and surprisingly found it a couple months ago at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Revvvolution is a beautiful dark grey holo. One thing I love is that it dries with a amazing shine to it unlike China Glaze OMG! This is one of those gems of the polish world. I'd love to see a full rainbow of holos from CC!

No comments:

Post a Comment